Depict Premium costs $20 per month because we want to fairly compensate the artists and museums who share their art in our collection. Each month, we gather the monthly subscription fees and then pay back our artists based on the amount of time their art is displayed on Depict Frames. So, if an artist's works are displayed 10% of the time on Depict Frames this month, they'll receive 10% of the subscription revenue. Our goal is to provide a consistent and scalable way for artists to make a living off of their work.
Articles in this section
- Why does a subscription to Depict Premium cost $20 per month?
- Where can I preview the Depict Collection and see what is part of the free and paid subscriptions?
- What is the difference between Depict Free and Depict Premium
- How can other people display art onto my Depict Frame?
- What is the recommended internet speed to display art from the Depict app to the Depict Frame?
- How come my Depict Frame is not listed when I try to display artwork?
- Can I display my own photos and images from the Depict app to a Depict Frame?
- How do I download the Depict app?
- How do I display art from the Depict app?
- I'm getting an error when I try to add my credit card to my account. How do I fix this?