BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Depict Frame requires access to a grounded (three-prong) power outlet and a wireless (Wi-Fi) internet connection. You will also need:
• A drill to for wall mounting
• A friend to help lift and position the Depict Frame • An iOS device to download the Depict app
WHERE TO PLACE DEPICT FRAME
Dos and don’ts for choosing the right place for the Depict Frame:
• DO place the Depict Frame in an indoor environment with ambient light and access to fast Wi-Fi.
• DON’T install the Depict Frame in areas that receive harsh or direct sunlight.
• DON’T install the Depict Frame outdoors or in areas exposed to varying weather conditions.
• DON’T put the Depict Frame near damp areas such as bathrooms and laundry rooms.
• DON’T keep the Depict Frame near sources of heat like heating vents and working replaces.
• DO keep room temperature below 88 degrees Fahrenheit (30 degrees Celsius).
SWITCHING FROM LANDSCAPE TO PORTRAIT
The Depict Mount allows for easy rotation between landscape and portrait viewing. While in landscape, simply rotate the Depict Frame clockwise to view pieces in portrait. The Depict Mount will lock into place indicating the frame has been fully rotated.
Each Depict Frame comes with a limited warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the date of original purchase. This warranty, however, will not cover improper operation and installation, damages from shipping, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
During the warranty period, any defective products (as determined by Depict) will be repaired or replaced. To obtain warranty service, send an email to email@example.com with your order number or email address used to place your order.