If you have photos on a computer you want to display to a Depict Frame, you can display those images with the following steps:
- Click this link to download the Depict app on your iOS device.
- Using your computer, find a photo you want to display on your frame and send it to your iOS device using e-mail, Google Drive, Dropbox, Airplay, text message, or any other way you like to send files between your Macbook and your iPad.
- On your iOS device, save the image to your Camera Roll.
- In the Depict app, click on "My Artwork" in the bottom navigation bar and then tap on "Select an Image" below the "Upload an Image" header.
- Select the image you want to display, adjust it to your preference, and then click on "Display Image".
- You're done! Your photo will now display on your frame.