It consumes about 110W when displaying art and about 11W when it's in sleep mode. If you left the frame on consuming art all the time, it would equate to roughly $7.20 per month.
Articles in this section
- What routers do you recommend to use with the Depict Frame?
- What is the color gamut of the Depict Frame?
- How do I display my own photo on my computer to my Depict Frame?
- What is an approximate cost of power consumption if you had the Depict Frame on 24/7 displaying art for a month?
- Can I install an outlet behind the Depict Frame to hide the cord?
- If I setup the Depict Frame in my house and then move the frame to my office, would it still work?
- How do I factory reset my Depict Frame?
- How much memory is on a Depict Frame? How many images can I save onto the Depict Frame?
- How does the Depict Frame compare to other digital art frames?
- Can I schedule the Depict Frame to go to sleep and wake up on its own?