If you are using any copyrighted material (including photos, music, or any other media), you must clear any rights to use the material before uploading the work to Depict. You must have full rights to the works that you upload, including work created in collaboration with others.
Articles in this section
- How does Depict work with artists?
- Why should artists join Depict?
- How does Depict display exclusive artwork?
- Who owns the copyright of the artwork?
- Are collectors of my art allowed to reproduce my work?
- What rights to the work do I need to clear before I upload it?
- Can I still show or sell this piece elsewhere in a physical format?
- Can I have my artwork on my website or on Vimeo/Youtube?
- How do I promote my work and grow my audience?