You must clear any rights to use any copyrighted material including photos, music and other media before uploading the work to Depict. You must have full rights to the works that you upload, including work created in collaboration with others.
Articles in this section
- How does Depict work with artists?
- Why should artists join Depict?
- How do I join Depict as an Artist Partner?
- How do collectors display artwork?
- Does Depict support both landscape and portrait artwork?
- What does it mean for the artwork to be exclusive to Depict?
- Who owns the copyright of the artwork?
- What is the revenue share I will take for selling my work and how are artists paid?
- How long does it take before my artwork is approved?
- What kind of artwork should I submit?