You can continue to exhibit your work on your website, social media, and gallery exhibition spaces, but Depict remains the exclusive seller to the work in digital formats. You may show your work in low resolution format in promotional, non-commercial outlets (such as your website or social media). You may show your digital work in full resolution in physical exhibition spaces including galleries and art fairs, but the digital work on display will be purchased through Depict.
Articles in this section
- How does Depict work with artists?
- Why should artists join Depict?
- How does Depict display exclusive artwork?
- Who owns the copyright of the artwork?
- Are collectors of my art allowed to reproduce my work?
- What rights to the work do I need to clear before I upload it?
- Can I still show or sell this piece elsewhere in a physical format?
- Can I have my artwork on my website or on Vimeo/Youtube?
- How do I promote my work and grow my audience?