You can continue to exhibit your work on your website, social media, and gallery exhibition spaces, but Depict remains the exclusive seller to the work in digital formats. You may show your work in low resolution format in promotional, non-commercial outlets (such as your website or social media). You may show your digital work in full resolution in physical exhibition spaces including galleries and art fairs, but the digital work on display will be purchased through Depict.
Articles in this section
- How does Depict work with artists?
- Why should artists join Depict?
- How do I join Depict as an Artist Partner?
- How do collectors display artwork?
- Does Depict support both landscape and portrait artwork?
- What does it mean for the artwork to be exclusive to Depict?
- Who owns the copyright of the artwork?
- What is the revenue share I will take for selling my work and how are artists paid?
- How long does it take before my artwork is approved?
- What kind of artwork should I submit?