Artists retain all copyrights to their artwork. Artists may exhibit work in low resolution format in promotional, non-commercial outlets (such as a personal website or social media) and gallery spaces. Depict remains the exclusive digital seller to the work, and artwork can not be available for sale or download in full resolution anywhere online.
Articles in this section
- How does Depict work with artists?
- Why should artists join Depict?
- How does Depict display exclusive artwork?
- Who owns the copyright of the artwork?
- Are collectors of my art allowed to reproduce my work?
- What rights to the work do I need to clear before I upload it?
- Can I still show or sell this piece elsewhere in a physical format?
- Can I have my artwork on my website or on Vimeo/Youtube?
- How do I promote my work and grow my audience?