Artists retain all copyrights to their artwork. Artists may exhibit work in low resolution format in promotional, non-commercial outlets (such as a personal website or social media) and gallery spaces. Depict remains the exclusive digital seller to the work, and artwork can not be available for sale or download in full resolution anywhere online. For more information, please see our Artist Agreement here.
Articles in this section
- How does Depict work with artists?
- Why should artists join Depict?
- How do I join Depict as an Artist Partner?
- How do collectors display artwork?
- Does Depict support both landscape and portrait artwork?
- What does it mean for the artwork to be exclusive to Depict?
- Who owns the copyright of the artwork?
- What is the revenue share I will take for selling my work and how are artists paid?
- How long does it take before my artwork is approved?
- What kind of artwork should I submit?