In comparison with our competitors that require all artwork to be manually saved and stored, the Depict Frame is an internet-connected device that easily streams the entire Depict Collection and your own photos. So, there is no limit to how many photos you can display on your Depict Frame, and the only limit is the amount of photos you have on your phone.
Articles in this section
- I'm seeing "Error Code 51" on my Depict Frame. What does that mean?
- What does it mean if "No Media" is showing up on my Depict Frame?
- How do I turn the Depict Frame off?
- Why do my personal images occasionally disappear from my Depict Frame?
- How do I change my Wi-Fi connection?
- What is the recommended Wi-Fi configuration for a Depict Frame?
- What routers do you recommend to use with the Depict Frame?
- What is the color gamut of the Depict Frame?
- How do I display my own photo on my computer to my Depict Frame?
- What is an approximate cost of power consumption if you had the Depict Frame on 24/7 displaying art for a month?