In comparison with our competitors that require all artwork to be manually saved and stored, the Depict Frame is an internet-connected device that easily streams the entire Depict Collection and your own photos. So, there is no limit to how many photos you can display on your Depict Frame, and the only limit is the amount of photos you have on your phone.
Articles in this section
- How do I factory reset my Depict Frame?
- How much memory is on a Depict Frame? How many images can I save onto the Depict Frame?
- How does the Depict Frame compare to other digital art frames?
- Can I schedule the Depict Frame to go to sleep and wake up on its own?
- Can the Depict Frame display a playlist, slideshow, or have the images automatically change to another piece?
- What makes the Depict Frame different than a TV or a computer monitor?
- Will the Depict Frame still display art if I leave?
- Does the frame need to always be online and connected to Wi-Fi?
- Do you have any suggestions on installation providers?
- Where can I see the Depict Frame in person? Do you have any stores, physical locations, or pop-ups?