In comparison with our competitors that require all artwork to be manually saved and stored, the Depict Frame is an internet-connected device that easily streams the entire Depict Collection and your own photos. So, there is no limit to how many photos you can display on your Depict Frame, and the only limit is the amount of photos you have on your phone.
Articles in this section
- What is the color gamut of the Depict Frame?
- How do I display my own photo on my computer to my Depict Frame?
- What is an approximate cost of power consumption if you had the Depict Frame on 24/7 displaying art for a month?
- Can I install an outlet behind the Depict Frame to hide the cord?
- If I setup the Depict Frame in my house and then move the frame to my office, would it still work?
- How do I factory reset my Depict Frame?
- How much memory is on a Depict Frame? How many images can I save onto the Depict Frame?
- How does the Depict Frame compare to other digital art frames?
- Can I schedule the Depict Frame to go to sleep and wake up on its own?
- Can the Depict Frame display a playlist, slideshow, or have the images automatically change to another piece?