Yes! You can set up the sleep timer by accessing your frame settings in the app. To find your settings, click on the gear icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the app. Then click on your frame. Once you are in the frame settings, you will see a section called sleep settings.
Articles in this section
- I'm seeing "Error Code 51" on my Depict Frame. What does that mean?
- What does it mean if "No Media" is showing up on my Depict Frame?
- How do I turn the Depict Frame off?
- Why do my personal images occasionally disappear from my Depict Frame?
- How do I change my Wi-Fi connection?
- What is the recommended Wi-Fi?
- What routers do you recommend to use with the Depict Frame?
- What is the color gamut of the Depict Frame?
- How do I display my own photo on my computer to my Depict Frame?
- What is an approximate cost of power consumption if you had the Depict Frame on 24/7 displaying art for a month?