Once a piece of art is displayed on the Depict Frame, your art will still be visible on the frame as long as the frame remains connected to your wifi. That means, once you display artwork, you can leave the frame and come back hours later, and your artwork will be waiting for you.
Articles in this section
- I'm seeing "Error Code 51" on my Depict Frame. What does that mean?
- What does it mean if "No Media" is showing up on my Depict Frame?
- How do I turn the Depict Frame off?
- Why do my personal images occasionally disappear from my Depict Frame?
- How do I change my Wi-Fi connection?
- What is the recommended Wi-Fi configuration for a Depict Frame?
- What routers do you recommend to use with the Depict Frame?
- What is the color gamut of the Depict Frame?
- How do I display my own photo on my computer to my Depict Frame?
- What is an approximate cost of power consumption if you had the Depict Frame on 24/7 displaying art for a month?