Once a piece of art is displayed on the Depict Frame, your art will still be visible on the frame as long as the frame remains connected to your wifi. That means, once you display artwork, you can leave the frame and come back hours later, and your artwork will be waiting for you.
Articles in this section
- How do I factory reset my Depict Frame?
- How much memory is on a Depict Frame? How many images can I save onto the Depict Frame?
- How does the Depict Frame compare to other digital art frames?
- Can I schedule the Depict Frame to go to sleep and wake up on its own?
- Can the Depict Frame display a playlist, slideshow, or have the images automatically change to another piece?
- What makes the Depict Frame different than a TV or a computer monitor?
- Will the Depict Frame still display art if I leave?
- Does the frame need to always be online and connected to Wi-Fi?
- Do you have any suggestions on installation providers?
- Where can I see the Depict Frame in person? Do you have any stores, physical locations, or pop-ups?